Calla Gold in the News
- February 2019 - Santa Barbara Independent: Creating Your Dream Rings; Jeweler Calla Gold Pens How-To Book on Wedding Ring Design
- September, 2017 - My “What’s Your Jewelry Personality” blog post inspired MJSA to interview me about helping clients with discerning personal style for jewelry.
- January, 2015 - Calla Gold was interviewed for the Member Spotlight by NAWBO with a piece titled “Creativity + Practicality Helps Calla Gold Jewelry Shine” featured in their National publication NAWBO One.
- Winter, 2015- Calla Gold Jewelry featured in article by Carpinteria Magazine titled “Jewelers on Exhibit“
- October, 2013 - In an article titled “Facebook and Beyond,” Calla Gold, Custom Jewelry Designer was quoted on how she uses YouTube to showcase her expertise. The piece highlights effective social media approaches by members of the Manufacturing Jewelers & Suppliers of America group. Read or download entire article here.
- July 2013 - MJSA Social Media Round Up – Santa Barbara Personal Jewelry Designer, Calla Gold was quoted in the featured discussion on a “Website Tune-up” compiled by MJSA’s LinkedIn Group. Gold offered the advice “Your Facebook business page is like a free website. You can regularly show your work and get a conversation going with various people who see what you do.” Read the entire article here.
- April 2013 - Calla Gold speaks on Image, Success and Self-Confidence. Featured in Santa Barbara Independent.
- May 2012 - NAWBO Award Nominee Calla Gold Designs Custom Necklace for Keynote Speaker Lynda Weinman, founder/CEO of lynda.com.
- July 2011 - MJSA Professional Excellence In Jewelry Making and Design – Santa Barbara Wedding Ring Designer Calla Gold featured in National “Suite Emotion” Design Challenge for her custom wedding design creation – Read More
- January 2011 - MJSA Custom Jeweler Magazine, The Architect’s Ring: Building the perfect engagement ring for a detail-driven client. An article on Calla's innovative solution to a challenging design.
- May 2011 - MJSA Custom Jeweler Magazine – Santa Barbara Jewelry Designer Calla Gold featured in Custom Connections – Marketing Custom Jewelry Online. Download Full Article.
Featured Real Simple Magazine Article
Calla Gold of Calla Gold Jewelry was interviewed and featured in the article titled “Care Guide for Gold Jewelry” in the Solutions section from the February 2013 issue of Real Simple Magazine. In the article Calla offers expert advice on how to clean, how to store, how to maintain and three common problems solved when dealing with your gold jewelry pieces. Click here to Read Entire Article.
Featured Social Media Success Story
Calla Gold was featured in a book titled “8 Mandates for Social Media Marketing Success.” The book profiles her success story as a “jeweler without walls” in business for more than 25 years. The story also includes the creation of Gold’s social centric website and her use of social media strategy. Click here to read entire story.
Featured Custom Jewelry Design
Santa Barbara personal jeweler, Calla Gold was interviewed by MJSA Custom Jeweler on her insights into designing and marketing customized jewelry in an article titled “Tips from the Trenches” Lessons Learned: Memorable Advice, Mentors, and More” Click on Image to Read Entire Article.
Calla Gold’s personal jeweler expertise and her custom wedding ring design were featured in an article titled “Help Wanted: Finding the right subcontractor to meet your needs” in the MJSA Journal: Professional Excellence in Jewelry Making & Design. Click on Image to Read Entire Article.
Featured Jewelers on Exhibit Article
Featured NAWBO Member Spotlight
Personal jeweler, Calla Gold was interviewed by NAWBO – the National Association of Women Business Owners, for a “Member Spotlight” featured article in their national publication NAWBO One. Click here to Read Creativity + Practicality Helps Calla Gold Jewelry Shine.
Featured Article On Enterpreneurship Award
Calla Gold, owner of Calla Gold Jewelry was featured in the Santa Barbara News-Press for winning the Retail Category in the 2014 Spirit of Entrepreneurship™ Awards. The article titled “Businesswomen honored for contributions to economy” showcased the 10 local businesswomen honored at the Award Ceremony that took place on Friday May 9, 2014. Click here to Read Entire Article.