Having a Tangled Chain is Like Having No Chain at All
Tangled chains can live for years in your jewelry box. You reach for that chain and it’s irrevocably joined at the hip to your pearl and chain necklace. You say, “grrr, I need to handle that!” And the years go by.
I’m not only going to tell you how to untangle your chains, But I’ll show you how in a video I just made for you. You’ll not only get to wear them, but I’ll tell you how to travel with your chains with no more tangles!
Eleven Steps to Untangling Your Chains
- Grab two push pins.
- Find a surface you don’t mind scratching.
- Spread out the tangled mess as much as you can to see what you have to work with.
- Undue any closed clasps.
- Take your first push pin and stick it randomly in the biggest knot area.
Take your second push pin and find a chain section on the outside of the knotted area and try teasing a bit of looseness from that section.
- If you get no play from that section of chain, try another.
- Once the chain starts separating from the mass, create a more loose area. If you don’t get a chain end
untangling, just loosen as much as you can.
- Move that second push pin to other areas repeating the loosening technique until there are a lot of areas of looseness.
- At some point the chain end will get pulled out of the mess. That’s a biggie.
- Keep at it and it should yield to your gentle untangling.
Video: How to Untangle Gold Chains
Video: Tangle Free Travel With Gold Chains
May all your chains be free of tangles and ready to go when you are!
For more informative videos check out my YouTube channel.