Bails are Nice, But Enhancers are Spice!
There’s a good chance you already know what a bail is. It’s that little loop thingie at the top of pendants and charms that your chain slides through. Enhancers are similar. They also go on the top of pendants. But there’s a big spicy difference.
An enhancer is a type of bail that hinges open in the back. This means you can open it up and clip your pendant right onto the middle of your large or beaded necklace. And spice it up!
As a jewelry designer who also re-purposes jewelry I have to say, enhancers are one of my favorite inventions. Oftentimes, bails are too small for thick chains and large beaded necklaces to pass through. Similarly, large clasps frequently won’t fit through standard bails.
Six Reasons You Should Get an Enhancer
1. Enhancers make your pendants much more versatile.
2. An enhancer can change ordinary pearls into a fabulous and finished looking statement.
3. An enhancer can create pop and focus and elevate the look of your pearls or beads.
4. An enhancer can take your pearls or beads from daytime conservative to dressy night out.
5. An enhancer can take a pendant that is not being worn and
turn it into a spicy favorite.
6. An enhancer can convert a “too big” pendant into a “just right” accessory.
More on Why Enhancers are Great
More often than not, the pearls on a pearl necklace won’t fit through regular-sized bails.
With an enhancer, however, you’re able to clip your pendants right onto the middle of your necklace, right between the center-most two pearls. This goes for necklaces with gemstone beads, as well.
Adding a large, over-sized bail to a small pendant would look out of proportion. Enhancers are the perfect alternative. Enhancers
come in large and small sizes. You can get your versatility and spice up your jewelry wardrobe with an enhancer with a choice of sizes.
Enhancers are a good choice for the type of person who likes to wear their pendants on different sized chains and necklaces. With an enhancer you won’t be limited to only thin chains.
Are you ready for spicier choices in how you wear your pendants?